Off-topic, but now completely virus-related

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 13:15:50 CET 2002

In a message dated 11/4/2002 7:02:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harms313 at web.de writes:

> have extended my email kill filter: My mail server now automatically
> deletes anything that carries the string "virus" in the message body. No
> offense meant, Sigvald.

 hmm, that would remove Norton Virus update announcments wouldnt it?

but some of the rest of us ARE putting Sigvald in our killfiles --- (it's
either that or leave the list completely),  could the rest of us (including
me) please watch our responses to him?    While i personaly dont think he is
deliberately trying to destroy this list, he is doing a good job it anyway.
 Heck, currently he is the virus on this list.

steven rowe