Another Greek "outlaw"

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 14:30:24 CET 2002

We are getting into this once again. Well... :-)

>as people who maintain ANY kind of website about ANYTHING concerning Disney
>should be considered as an outlaw and a thieve...

Nope. Only if that someone is using Disney copyrighted images. *No one* can
forbid you or anyone else *writing* critisism, essays, studies etc about
Disney comics. Not even Disney.
*And* those writings are intellectual property of the writer. If some one
copy-and-paste your text into his/hers own page without giving any credit -
that's theft.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -