How about a little Christmas spirit?

Klartekst info at klartekst.no
Mon Nov 4 16:01:44 CET 2002

I have only been on the list for a few months, so I don't know if this has
been discussed before:

Every December I read A Christmas for Shacktown and all the other Barks
Christmas classics. It's a tradition. This year I'll read them to my
grandson for the first time (he is four).

I seem to remember another great Christmas story which was very much in the
Barks spirit. Donald is a forest ranger and tries desperateley to get home
for Christmas. I think it was drawn by Vicar. Does anybody know the story code?

And can anyone on the list suggest other good non-Barks Xmas stories
featuring Donlad or $crooge?

I know it's a little early, but ...

Nils from Norway