Thanks, Rick! ; Maw Pete (Italian story)

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 12:49:57 CET 2002

Hi!!!
Thanks a lot, Rich! Now, the Pete's family tree is the secon one to be totally finished, as the tree of Clarabelle I've finished too :-)
Thanks a lot about the map, too
I think I have seen Pete's mother in a more recent story, in a Mickey Parade I readed somewhere but which isn't a part of my collection, most probably in an italian story... If French or Italian readers can find it, that'd be great if they could send me a scan or, at least, the references of the story...
Rich, ould you give me the references for the story with maw and little pete, please???
I'm thinking about building the big bad wolf's tree :-)
I'm working on Magica's tree
I think i'll also soon publish a new section with scans of the fake bank bills which were drawn at the end of each buckybug silly symphony...

Best regards,
Gilles Maurice