Dan Shane

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 19:45:51 CET 2002

> My life is an open book.  Unfortunately, it is also very boring.  I would
> put myself to sleep just writing it.  But if I'm ever attacked by insomnia,
> I will try to put something together for you.

Dan, you are selling yourself short!
Living near Don Rosa, helping him with his computer, going to sales together,
finding treasures,( which have shown up on Ebay recently) all sounds like a
pretty great life.
and then being published with your Blueprints in a Rosa story, makes you
immortal!
Let's hear the story!

"I don't know about status, but I own the hotel"