Scarpa in pockets, Gottfredson in the weekly

Petri Kanninen pkannine at cc.hut.fi
Fri Nov 8 13:18:54 CET 2002

HARRY:
>Week 1, 6, 11, and 16: DD pocket 91-92-93-94. Apparently the pocket books
>are now every 5 weeks (so 10 in a year in stead of 8). Maybe we won't
>miss anything from now on (compared to the Egmont countries). Especially
>interesting because they started printing old Scarpa stories in every (?)
>issue.

Very interesting indeed. We in Finland also had an old Scarpa-classic in
last month's pocket (Topolino e la nave del microcosmo, TL 167-A to be
precise). Needless to say, I was quite happy. And now this month's double
issue had TWO Scarpa stories! Not so old (Pippo & Gancio fast food, TL
1757-A and Zio Paperone e il deposito piramidale, TL 1109-B) but I don't
complain. Perhaps the next Dutch Dubbelpocket contains the same stories.

Another thing is that last week's Aku Ankka had Gottfredson's MM Outwits
the Phantom Blot and this week they published the first part of
Gottfredson's Mail Pilot. I don't what's going on but I like it! :-)

--
Petri Kanninen (pkannine at cc.hut.fi)
Aku Ankan taskukirja -tietokanta: http://www.perunamaa.net/taskarit/

"Tuo karamellisade tekee koko jutun niin omituiseksi. Olisi aivan
eri asia, jos sataisi jäätelöpuikkoja tai suklaalevyjä... silloin sen
käsittäisi." -Hessu