Contents of new DK Book?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:09:59 CET 2002

>>Is this identical to Finnish Barks collection
>Almost, but not quite.

Are the stories in same order?

>Huh, is it bad?

Yes. Pretty sadly it's quite bad. Finnish editors were not satisfied with
the book's printing either. I don't have the book yet, but I've browsed it
through at bookstore. Black lines in drawings are not sharp and crisp as
they should be. Black film doesn't look right. Line art is rasterized just
like colors. That happens when you do coloring with PhotoShop and it makes
it look murky. That is why I asked this - I wanted to know if they have used
same films for printing as here in Finland.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -