The number on inhabitants in Duckburg

www www at backup.dht.dk
Fri Nov 8 10:47:15 CET 2002

Hi all!

When I some years ago asked Don Rosa about the size of Duckburg, he told me that it is a medium sized city (not a village, and not a metropolis).

Then some of my Donaldist-friends concluded that by USA-standards this would be a city of the same size as Trondheim or Stavanger here in Norway. Stavanger has more than 100.000 inhabitants and Trondheim has around 150.000.

But now my friend Erik Hørthe says that in one issue of DD&Co from 1967 Duckburg was said to have 10.000 inhabitants.

What is correct here?

Sigvald :-)