Two new magazines/essays in comic shops

matteo sonz minz at ciaoweb.it
Sun Nov 10 00:05:28 CET 2002

Timo Ronkainen:
> So, this sounds really interesting. Does it have all the text both in
Italian AND in English?
> How could one get this publication?
> I'd be eager to have one, if it really have all articles in English too.

Yes, all the text is in English also. The ten biography pages I referred to
are equally shared between Italian and English (and so the REAL text is
shorter than 10 pages... sorry!). Images are reproductions of USA originals,
with English text.

Well, the publisher is
"Glamour International Production" (but the book reports "Glamour
 Associated")
via A.F. Doni 28 - 50144 Firenze (Italy)
tel & fax number: (0039)(055)352450 (I think the "0" in 055 must not be
dialed when calling from abroad). Only one number for phone and fax:
probably it's a very little office... Try first with a fax.
I've found also a site http://www.glamourinternational.com/home.php but it
looks "under construction" in some pages; beside - this new publication isn'
t listed yet (!). The "contact" form is a bit user un-friendly, asking so
many personal data... Perhaps it would be better to inquire some italian
comic shop but in this case I don't know anything about fares.
"Profili Album" - Paul Murry: Mice, Ducks and Cheesecake. 52 pages, 24x31
cm, softcover, stapled (is that correct? I mean "fixed with staples").
Edited by Alberto Becattini and Antonio Vianovi. Be careful not to write
simply "Profili" because there is another serie with this name.

Here in Italy the purchase is surely worthwhile, from abroad it depends on
shipping fares...

bye