inserts in other countries ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Wed Nov 13 10:31:01 CET 2002

Regarding inserts in Disney comics as I described in my previous mail.

Has there been any inserts in the Disney comics in other countries as
well ? I'm thinking of 1980 and earlier because later on it became very
common. Nowadays every issue of Swedish Kalle Anka has som kind of
insert. Always a plastic toy together with the comic in a plastic bag.
Sometimes there could be something else like for instance in the next
issue there will be a X-mas calender on CD-ROM. And quite often
advertisements for this and that.

I have never seen any inserts in the about a hundred US disney comics
that I have from 1980 and earlier or seen it mentioned on a cover scan.
So I'm curious about your countries, how has it been on the inserts
front ?

Ola in a white snowing Stockholm 0 degrees