wizened

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Nov 15 13:09:56 CET 2002

SIMON:

> Back on topic, does anyone else agree with me that the best duck artist
> ever was Tony Strobl?  (horror, what a blasphemy!)

The way you put it, it would appear that not even you agree with this claim!

It may sound harsh, but, to me, calling Strobl the *other* good artist
doesn't say much about American Disney artists other than Barks! Of
course, what I mainly notice in duck stories is the plot, and the material
with which Strobl had to work was nowhere near on a par with Barks.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Selective retribution will bring any dissident to heel."
-----