Apologies to Sigvald

M.J. Prior M.J.Prior at let.rug.nl
Mon Nov 18 16:28:06 CET 2002

Sigvald:
> And when did Granda Duck show a greater interst in men???

To me it was not totally clear whom you referred to as 'Granda Duck'.
Søren took it for Grandma, Harry takes it for Grandpa and I stupidly
took it for Ludwig von Drake (!), hence my reaction ("Free shot").
Sigvald, I feel I should apoligize to you for suggesting that you made an
opposite assumption in reacting to Søren's remark about Ludwig.
*I* thought too quickly that you assumed that Søren was hinting that
Ludwig could be homosexual, but I can see now that you meant that you
*don't* think Grandma is asexual, just because she's never shown any
'greater interest in men'. (Have I got it right, this time?)
I guess I shouldn't have tried to add to your discussion.

I apologize for my stupid reaction to your message.

Michiel Prior. (rather ashamed)