House of Mouse

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Tue Nov 19 00:02:11 CET 2002

Simon de Beer asked how the House of Mouse portrays Clarabelle & Horace?

Here's a link to a banner that might interest you:
http://members3.boardhost.com/DisneyComics/

I have the artwork I redrew from the series that I used to make this
banner and as soon as I can I'll make it available here.  My snapshots from
the show are not very clear, which is why I end up redrawing the characters.
Huey, Dewey & Louie look like they did in QUACK PACK and April, May & June
have ponytails like Daisy in the series.  Other regular characters include
Mortimer Mouse (whom we know as Monty or Montmorency Rodent), Ludwig von
Drake, Uncle Scrooge, Ponchito, Jose Carioca, Clara Cluck and others.

-Rich Bellacera