Scrooge's Cousin"s"!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Wed Nov 20 13:01:37 CET 2002

Gilles,

I consider the Scrooge's cousins to be the same character...!

But I really preffer the "I don't care for money" than the bad one that
want's to take advantage from Scrooge's money, since he's an poor beggar.

He's an strange character, but very interisting. Scrooge looks so much
ashamedness for having an poor presence in the family, since he is the most
rich duck in the world. It develop's Scrooge's personality, at least I think
so...

The "bad" cousin looks so much like that type of parents who only visit
their family when need favors or money! :-\

For Neco Pardal, I will leave the answer to the writer of the story....
;-)))

Fernando!