A friendly answer to Sigvald Groesfjeld

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Nov 20 13:58:12 CET 2002

Sigvald:

> After I posted the message about Disney Comics which again
> will be published in the USA, you have posted as many as
> 10 messages here on DCML, without even a single comment
> about this. May I ask why you seem to neglect that topic
> for the time being?

There are hundreds of DCML members. If they all would send a message about
how happy they are about the matter, this list would become very boring to
read. I already have problems catching up with the current amount of
messages. (The messages that I *did* send may show that.)

Besides, I don't think my happiness is more important than other people's
happiness. All I could have written was "yahooo" or something like that.
This adds no information (except maybe for the few people who are interested
in me personally). So I don't send that kind of messages.

This is the first time I am attacked for.. er.. I mean "friendly asked
about" *not* writing a message. Sigvald, you cross every border! 8-)

--Harry.
(still 30 unread DCML message in my mailbox)