DCML digest, Vol 1 #1154 - 11 msgs

Carey Furlong stratocruiser at cox.net
Fri Nov 22 04:43:27 CET 2002

>         "Subscribers: do not panic!  Your subscriptions will be
> fulfilled, excepting a short delay, or money owed will be refunded
> in full.  That's a promise.  You will be kept informed!"
>         So, after this "short" delay,  I expect Gladstone will turn over
> their list of subscribers to the new publisher, who will resume
> my subscription, since Gladstone never sent a refund (having
> maintained faith that eventually a new publisher would take over).
>                                         ----Larry Giver.

Yes, I recall this same statement, and I had several subscriptions with
Gladstone at the time they relinquished the license.  But it's been three
years and I have since moved to a different city.  I wonder how I can
possibly update them with my new address?  Surely there will be others with
the same problem.

Carey Furlong