Zé Paulista!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Nov 23 19:02:00 CET 2002

Arthur wrote:

>(Fernando Ventura, who lives in São Paulo, maybe can tell us
>whether every "Paulista" is also a workaholic or not... well,
>the rest of the country thinks so... ;-)))

Yes, we are!!!
Some of us are a little lazy, but we're an type of people that's always in a
hurry.
Some of us became ashamed of relax and holiday, so we create more things not
really indispensable to do when we have free time!!!

So I can say that Zé Paulista is an good Paulista representant!

Fernando! :-)
(In a hurry to finish millions of projects!)