Disney comics through Disney.com?

deanmary msalony at mail.wvnet.edu
Sat Nov 23 19:45:20 CET 2002

    There is a little more news about Disney comics in the US at the
gemstone site: http://www.gemstonepub.com/

    One thing that really caught my attention was that it seemed to say
that people could get Disney comic subscriptions through Disney.com!
While that would be a wonderful situation, it is kind of hard to believe
considering that they would not sell Gladstone or even "Disney" comics
in the Disney stores before.  Any info about this Gary?

    Also, is Gemstone along with publishing Disney comics also going to
publishing Disney albums, TPB's, etc. containing collection of various
Disney creators?  I think that would be wonderful!  I think that Disney
TPB's would be fantastic since book stores in the past few years have
been giving more and more space to TPB's of comics.

    So anything you can tell us would be much appreciated Gary.  I am
shouting on the rooftops about Disney comics being back in the US, but
that is kind of hard to see via e-mail! :)

Dean Rekich