Duck family tree, wdd 30-02, Schuijlenburg, need help from all countries!!!

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 01:43:03 CET 2002

Hi!!!

Here are all the missing informations/stories/characters/original names/names/pictures I miss in my Duck Family Tree :

In D 5560,  "US searches his prospecting cousin in the wilderness for his birthday" (inducks
description). I'd need his name, and a scan of him;

In D 8870,"Donald's cousin", there is a cousin of Donald called Wispen in Frech and Dieter in
German. I'd need a scan of him;

In D 94013, Gyro's cousin Getrude appears, and i'd need a scan of

In D 2000-046 , Daisy's cousin appears. I'd need her original name, or a name she has in
other countries, and a scan of her;

In W OS 743-05, Daisy's other cousin appear. i'd need her name, a scan of her, and i'd want to
know more about her;

In  W WDC 310-05 A birdbeak woman with a ponytail named Matilda has appeared as Gyro's girlfriend and as a friend of Daisy Duck's. she also appeares in several brazilian stories. I'd need a scan of her.

In H 85125, a character named Fred Duck appears and is said to be daisy's brother
and donald's cousin (at least, i think someone on the list told this) In the little
 big book of disney, on donald duck's family tree, he is shown tobe huey, dewey and
louie's father. I'd need precisions, and a scan of him;

In S 73075, scroge's "equally stingy scotch cousin" appears. i'd need his name, and a scan of
him;

In I TL 2210-2, Gus' girlfriend Lily appears. I'd need a scan of her;

In I AT 285-B, Scrooge's uncle apears, called Paperino in the original italian version
(Donald's ialian name) It has been translated Donald McDuck (donald is said to have been
named after him)
I'd need a scan of him;

In B 810121, Gyro's aunt Pardalina appears. I'd need a scan of her;

In W DD 116-05, a cousin of scrooge appears, named Degenhart Duck in german...
I'd need his original name and a picture of him;

In S 70121, the beggar cousin called Stracetton in Italian probably makes his first
appearance, and i'd need his original name, and a scan;

In S 63051, a farmer cousin of Donald appears. In french his name is Graindavoine
(grain d'avoine = oats seed). Do somebody know his original name?

In W DD 136-01, a cousin of Donald who is architect appears, called Tapfou in French
(Taper=beat, fou = mad, crazy); I'd need his original name too.

In S 77142, a cousin of Daisy appear. i'd need to know his original name (in France,
it's "Lapie" (La Pie = the magpie, because he speaks too much).

In S 71086, scrooge's golddigger cousin appears, by the french name Arpagon Pictou (Arpagon
 is the stingy character from Moliere's "l'avare" , Pictou = Pique tout = steals everything,
sounds like "Picsou" (Pique sous = steals money), which is Scrooge's french name). I'd need
to know his italian name, and his american name if he has one..

There are three ancestors of Donald, called David Diethelm DUCK, Dorian DUCK, and
Detlef DUCK, who appear in a story published in JM #719, but which original references
 i don't know. I'd need their original names, and the story in which they appear (you
can check their design in my duck family tree and in the one which is said to be Ed van
Schuijlenburg (which is a mistake, as Harry said. BTW? Harry, i think you already told me
 that it was a mistake, and that I wanted to fix it, but I finally had totally forgotten
about that until your last mail) If somebody is able to recognize a special author's style, i can put the story online, if you want...

The story  S 85215 is called "Grandfather Oak", so maybe there is a relative in it...
 I'd want to know more, and to get scan(s) and name(s) of the relative(s) who appear(s);

The story D 9408 is called "The Agony Aunt", so maybe there is a relative in it...
I'd want to know more, and to get scan(s) and name(s) of the relative(s) who appear(s);

In HC SG 38 , a relative seems to appear too... Scan needed!!!

In the family tree which has been wrongly said by me to be Ed van
Schuijlenburg's, a cousin, named gipfel-duck in german, appears as Fethry and Whitewater's brother (this detail and the fact that cornelius is shown as an ancestor of DD made me believe that the tree had been built after Don Rosa built his tree... so you're probably right, Harry, this tree isn't the on from the early 80's i thought it was...). I'd want to know if somebody recognizes him from a special story...

Then there are these characters who are almost legends for me :

*Rich, in your pages, you give the name of Daisy's aunt, Tizzy, and of Donald's cousin Fred...
where did you get these names from? do somebody see from which story they are? Could the cousin
fred duck be the same than the one i already talked about in this E-mail?

*The characters "Paperdick" and "Pingo", anuncle and a cousin of dd, are listed in Inducks'
characters, but i don't know where they come from... could somebody tell me???

* Then there are Dexter Duck and Dexter Drake, who appeared in two different stories, and were both Donald's rivals for daisy (somebody made us learn about them on this list, but we don't have more precisions...), respectively in a story by strobl from 1959 and a story by moore from 1954. I'd want somebody to tell me if you know which story they come from, and it'd be cool to get scans of them...

Martin wrote :
>>>So: No beggar cousin, but a deceased relative, in W DD   30-02.
>>>On the first page of the story Donald points his name out on the family
>>>tree with the remark: "Here he is... way out on this limb!"

Is this deceased relative pokerface himself? if no, has this dead relative a name? you talked about a family tree.. how does it look like? could anyone provide a scan of it? on which line is the dead character???  is pokerface's relation with dd and gladstone specified???

If harry says right, so the family tree i have isn't Ed van Schuijlenburg's. does anyone have the tree Schuijlenburg drew??? Here are all the issues in which it has been published, according to inducks :

*Germany (Stammbaum der Ducks) :
Disney-Sonderalbum 1  (1984)
Die tollsten Geschichten von Donald Duck (Sonderheft) 110 (1990)
Die tollsten Geschichten von Donald Duck - Sammelband 17

*Netherlands :
DD 50 jaar in beeld, Donalds leven van ei tot eend 1 (1984)

Gilles