More clarification on the Rosa issue...

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Nov 29 08:13:22 CET 2002

DAN:

> If publishers wish to compile Don's stories and simply sell them as WALT
> DISNEY'S DONALD DUCK volumes without any artist's name attached to the
> books (as used to be the case in Disney comics, why don't they do that?

I don't want to give publishers any ideas, but I wonder if a book titled

        THE LIFE AND TIMES OF SCROOGE McDUCK
                 by You-Know-Who

would do at all badly.  (Yes, the new Harry Potter film starts showing
today in Athens!)  This might even allow them to produce a "deluxe"
edition, that would be exactly the same, but with a more formal title
and infinitely more expensive:

        THE LIFE AND TIMES OF SCROOGE McDUCK
	    by He Who Must Not Be Named

:-)

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"My people are very keen to stamp out unlicensed time travel--you can look
 upon them as galactic ticket inspectors, if you like."
"Galactic ticket inspectors?... Oh, I could murder a cup of tea!"
-----