Inducks ("the COA database")

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Fri Nov 29 16:23:15 CET 2002

Harry:
>Well, there *is* a website http://inducks.org, where we present ourselves
>and all the websites related to Inducks. Part of it is
>http://bolderbast.inducks.org, where I explain the technicalities of
>Inducks, but also how you can get Inducks data in the format you like.

Oh yes, I forgot to include the manual to my description.

>As for the "plain text files": on the Inducks website, we also have HTML
>files with issue indexes.

And that too, although forgetting was result of my mind model of Inducks.
In my head, I think Inducks as the input files + Dizni and Dizni I think
a bit like a search engine that gives results by the query (parameters).
So in my head, I kind of compare Dizni's outputs with the HTML results
COA's PHP-scripts give. (Even when Dizni, of course, does much more
complicated things than a seach engine.)

But I believe nobody is interested in my mind models so I don't know
why I wrote this. (Well, I guess it's because it would be embarrassing
if everybody believed that I wouldn't know those basic things about
Inducks :-) ).

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/