Viruses

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Oct 24 10:16:52 CEST 2002

Apostolis wrote:

> Why to send viruses to you, anyway?

Sigvald can never accuse you personally of sending viruses to anyone. That's
the nature of a virus: it spreads itself.

All we need to do is find the machines (of one or more of us) that currently
carry the virus. The first step to that is that Sigvald answers Soeren's
question.

Soeren wrote:

> Is it really that difficult? Click on "show extended header"
> or whatever it's called.

Yes, Microsoft manages very well to hide these kinds of internet
technicalities. And they also manage well to hide the fact that most viruses
are in fact FAULTS in THEIR software...

(In my version of Microsoft Outlook, the message headers are under View ->
Options. I have to search for it every time, since it's such an illogic
place...)

--Harry.