HooZoo

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Thu Oct 24 17:41:52 CEST 2002

From: Erik Horthe erikh at newmedia.no
> Hello Rich
>
> Could you please repeat where the HooZoo-list is nowadays?
> I can´t get into the Mathstar.net-pages, and have forgotten
> if you have told us a new address on the mail-list.

Hi Erik,

Here is the new URL, but please be advised it has not been
updated, though it does contain more information than the
Mathstar copy (which was based on an earlier version). Also,
it is a TEXT ONLY site, as there are currently no images. I
have been working on a series of all NEW images for the site.

http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/hzlist.html

Hope that helps until I can get the time to actually sit down
and fix everything (including the bad links).

Thanks,
Rich