I am about to be really fed up of the virus shit!!!

Stefan Persson reimersholme at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:51:24 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <sigvald at duckburg.dk>
To: <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 5:45 PM
Subject: I am about to be really fed up of the virus shit!!!

> Almost everytime I open my mailbox there is 2-3 viruses with
D.U.C.K.hunter-names conected to them. So I am now about to be really fed up
of this virus shit!!! If this is not stopped soon I'll consider leaving this
group!!!

That would probably not solve the problem: the one with the infected
computer will (probably) still have your address in his address book, and
the virus might not even come from someone on this list.

Stefan