Rosinha's niece!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Wed Oct 30 06:52:56 CET 2002

Rich:

>I also noticed that Maria's (Rosinha) niece, Gabby, seems to play the
>same role as Melody does to Carioca's Nephews (which makes sense
>since Zico & Zeca were basically modelled on Morty & Ferdie).

Good point, Rich! It's interisting to say that she's created by Primaggio
Mantovi...maybe Arthur can answer this better, but I think the code of her
first story was from 1993, but it's only published in 1999 (I'm with few
time to check it, I need to sleeeeeeepy)!

Hum...I know I like and HAVE strange art, but I really like Jim Fletcher's
draw! :-)

No answers about my Sunday Strip's Zé Carioca question?
Oh, please!!! I need more accurate information for an (not so) future
article!

See you my friends!

Fernandozzzzzzzzzz...RONC!