Checkers (OT spinoff :-)

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:04:58 CEST 2002

>From: Eta Beta

I'd like to thank you, too, if, as I suspect, you're the
>same guy who did that great research about "extraneous" comics
>characters' appearances in Gaston Lagaffe gags

Yup, that's me. I contributed quite a few things to Pedro's 'Lagaffe me
gate' and 'Et il crea Franquin' sites, in fact much more than I actually got
credit for. I ditto your hearty recommendation. I only wish he could find
someone to translate the whole thing into English, so more people could
appreciate it.
And now let's start a long off-topic discussion about Franquin! On second
thought: No, better not, we had that already... (See June Archive)

Frank

Let's start a long off-topic discussion about Rene Goscinny instead. :-)