Trip to Bergen - An additional report!

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Fri Sep 20 00:48:46 CEST 2002

Hi all!

Thanks to my dear friend AC Sivebæk for his nice and
very detailed report about his and our other friends
visit to my homeland – Norway! There are however still
some points that should be mentioned to get a complete
picture of this great event.

First AC mentions Jon Gisle without adding that Gisle
is a Norwegian!!! How could you forget such important
information, AC?

AC also tells about the word "kjeft" which could mean
"mouth", but that word can also mean 'verbal
punishment' like when Donald shouts to HD&L when they
refuse to do their homework.

If anyone wonders whatever happened to the whisky
which AC accidentally left in Heidi's car, I can tell
that Heidi agreed to hand it over to another friend of
mine. A guy from Stavanger who lives in Bergen. He
said he'll bring it with him the next time he goes to
Stavanger.

As AC said, we discussed the next DDF-fanzine during
the trip form Bergen to Stavanger. What he didn't
mentioned is that I was the one who wrote the ideas
down on a paper. If you think it sounds strange that a
Norwegian took notes for a bunch of Danes, I can tell
you that 400 years ago it was Danish officials who
took notes in the Norwegian courts. So what we did was
just turning this upside-down.

AC mentioned the pizza-store in the house where my
father grew up. It's not closed AC, the reason it
looked locked is that it has not opened yet!

As AC said I offered my Danish friends a taste of a
great whisky liquor I got from the tax-free shop at
the Amsterdam airport last year. Since it's bottled in
Louisville, Kentucky I think we can agree that it has
Donaldism in every drop

AC mentioned Heidi, the nice Bergen-girl who studied
together with me in Trondheim. She is now a
freelance-journalist and sure did her stuff well that
Friday. Her article ended up in Verdens Gang (VG) -
Norway's larges newspaper, on Sunday September 15th.
It did appear in the printed edition only, but a scan
can be viewed here:
http://duckman.pettho.com/vg150902.jpg

Best regards from
Sigvald :-)