Who was Daddy Warbucks?

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Tue Sep 24 22:23:09 CEST 2002

Yes, Daddy Warbucks was a good american who made his fortune selling arms
and was very proud (like Annie) of his honest work. Is something like the
father of "Commander Barbara" (?) from Bernard Shaw. Anyway, like Scrooge
McDuck, he would lost all his money for regain trough his skills in
business.
I always think, that Daddy Warbucks would be some influence in the Scrooge's
characterization, but I'm not sure.

Beyond all that, I can say that "Little Orphan Annie" is a great comic, I
think is fascinant.

FABIO
from the new depression land ;)