dutch duck collectors

Age Middelkoop agememnon75 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 11:14:58 CEST 2002

Hello,

although this message is intended for the dutch members of the DCML, I thought the best would be to write it in english.

For some years now, I've been indexing parts of several dutch magazines. I've come to a point now where my own collection can't give me the data I need, simply because I don't own this or that issue myself.

My question therefor is: Are there any Dutch memebers that are willing and able to give specific info on a couple of dozen issues??? It would be even better if I'd be allowed to see the issues myself.

If you think you can help me with this, please contact me at:

agememnon75 at yahoo.com

Thanks,

Age