The 313 day

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:36:08 CEST 2003

>So Timo, with your stunt you have touched one of the differences making
>many
>Europeans feel that Americans live in another world as them selves.

Jeah. Then there is different set of measuring units, ounzes, miles....
their novel is our roman... ;-) But there are differences between European
countries too.
Well, in the end it's only dates, numbers and stuff. I wasn't thinking
clearly enough. I of course knew the "other-way-around" system of date
entry, but didn't expect my little notion to get noticed this big. :-)

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -