Scrooge's death

Sander D. aapje2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:16:17 CEST 2003

>>I recently (no, not on the April 1st :)) heard a rumour of a
>>picture/painting depicting Scrooge McDuck on his dying bed.
>
>Maybe you are thinking of Don Rosas "Hey, Daisy, whatever happened to uncle
>Scrooge?" drawing, made for a German Donaldist magazine? This drawing
>however doesn't show Scrooge since he's alreday six feet under.
>I don't know if it's up on the web somewhere.

It is, on http://duckman.pettho.com/history/hd19xx_c.gif .

BTW, on April 10th the new Dutch 'Avonturen van Donald Duck'-album will be
available, with Mau Heymans stories (and not Ben Verhagen stories like Harry
Fluks wrote in November '02).
And Gyro's First Invention is (finally) published here in Holland (you can
see a cover scan on
http://members.lycos.nl/sanderdonaldduck/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1049559054
). And they indeed used the 2-part version, in 1 magazine (like usual). But
why did they colour Little Helper orange?! (you can see the scan of the plot
recap page on http://members.lycos.nl/sanderdonaldduck/pagina13.jpg)