Disney Adventures vol 13, no 3 (April 2002)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Thu Apr 10 02:01:26 CEST 2003

From: "xephyr at cwnet.com" <xephyr at cwnet.com>

> Shad Z. said:
> > "Spy Kids 2" is not a Disney property, it is copyright
> > Miramax Film Corp.
>
> Actually, Miramax is a wholly-owned Disney subsidiary.
> Right along with Buena Vista, Hollywood Records / Pictures,
> Hyperion, Touchstone, Movietoons, and a plethora of other
> smaller companies through which they produce and distribute
> products & services. Other Disney properties include ABC &
> ESPN, the Anaheim Angels & Ducks, etc.

I knew that, and kinda assumed that most everyone else did too.
But the reason I mentioned it is because stories without the
Disney copyright (even if they are copyrighted by a Disney
subsidiary) aren't fully indexed on INDUCKS...

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/
HONK TO SEE PUPPIES