Disney Adventures vol 13, no 3 (April 2002)

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Thu Apr 10 10:07:41 CEST 2003

Shad Z.:

> > Actually, Miramax is a wholly-owned Disney subsidiary.

> I knew that, and kinda assumed that most everyone else did too.

I don't. And I think most people I know don't...

> But the reason I mentioned it is because stories without the
> Disney copyright (even if they are copyrighted by a Disney
> subsidiary) aren't fully indexed on INDUCKS...

Nowadays, I try to include all the information you give in Inducks.
If a story is non-Disney, I give it a "non-Disney" storycode.
One consequence is that appearing characters are not listed in
the character legend files.

It's easy to change a non-Disney item into a Disney item later on
(I only need to change the story code). In case we change our mind...

For an example index see:
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/issue.php/0/us/DA13-02

Bottom line: please keep noting it when an item is (in your eyes)
"non-Disney"!

--Harry.