to Don Rosa...

Stefan Engman theactor_2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:38:03 CEST 2003

For starters, I just want to say that I've always admired your comics -
thanks for many joyful hours of reading!

Now, I've been wondering if there is any chance to get all your (Don
Rosas's) comics somewhere?
I especially look for the book - The life and times of Scrooge McDuck...
Any information will be grateful!

Also, I live in Sweden - and something that is well known around the world,
is the nobelprize.
I was thinking if maybe Scrooge met Alfred Nobel when Scrooge travelled
around the world?
It would be very fun and interesting to read a comic about that - just a
thought.

Anyways - are there any comics on the way? I can't hardly wait for your next
comic. Sadly, they don't publish everyone here in Sweden.

Thanks for your time Don Rosa, I really appreciate it.

Thanks once again,

One of the biggest Scrooge McDucks' fans of all time,

Stefan Engman