D/N = Egmont/Nihon!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Apr 13 17:43:49 CEST 2003

Stefan:
> I can answer that.  All of them were produced by Egmont and carry codes
> starting with D/N (D = Egmont/Denmark, N probably stands for "Nihon,"
> which is Japanese for "Japan").

It's very interesting! By the way, only three stories with D/N coded are
indexed in Inducks! So I'd like to have more precise information about this
stories if someone else knows...I still think it's a great idea to publish
this here in Brazil in some special edition! "Especial Disney Mangá"! :-)

Witch stories by Haruko Iida:
> I've understood that they will be more or less COMPLETELY remade.

Really strange remade comics only to "adjust" this to some market, but the
three samples I've saw on the japanese Disney page are beautiful! If you
known a way to get this comics, please, inform us here at DCML! :-)

Fernando!