Tommy Kirk

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Wed Dec 3 02:02:23 CET 2003

Ditto, thanks for the info. I remember a lot of movies I was to see at the
theaters, of course with a bunch of Goofie's cartoons...
I have the same questions (of Matt) about Tommy Kirk. Cassually I was
reading about the vision of homosexuals like perverts or almost criminals
time ago when the Tommy Kirk name pop up in the text. But only was that
mention...

FABIO
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
http://virusmental.blogspot.com