Character names in COA

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Dec 19 11:08:38 CET 2003

As I'm too lazy to dig up the e-mailaddress for whoever's maintaining COA,
I'm asking here and now.

What is wrong with the character names there?

When viewing what is supposed to be English, _Danish_ names are shown.
When viewing what is supposed to be Danish, German or Dutch (I'm not sure)
names are shown.
When viewing what is supposed to be Norwegian, Swedish names are shown.
And when viewing what is supposed to be Swedish, the character names are
replaced with numbers (e.g. in AR 102 by Don Rosa, the hero is "18033" and
all appearing characters are "59951", "14244", "161" and "18033".)

Something is not the way it's supposed to be.

--
Olaf Solstrand

Telefon: 957 08 325
E-post: olaf at andebyonline.com