Four quotes left (Re: Barks quiz - Twelve quotes of Christmas)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Dec 25 15:47:57 CET 2003

Here are the remaining four quotes. Have fun!

 2. "It's a shame to spend our Christmas savings, but what else can we
    do in a case like this?"
    (Picture shows a piggy bank.)

 4. "Yimminy Christmas! Heavens to betsy!"
    (Barks character reading a message, received from a bearded sonny.)

 6. "Here is the deed - all filled out! Sign it on the dotted line!"

 7. "If I can keep anything BAD from happening to it, I may get a
    four-dollar bonus for Christmas!"
    (Page shows a Disney character with a shovel and a wheelbarrow.)

--- Daniël