A wild guess (Re: Three quotes left)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Dec 29 06:38:47 CET 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND to me, 28-12-2003:

>> 6. "Here is the deed - all filled out! Sign it on the dotted line!"

> Could it be "Letter to Santa" (CP 1)?

Wrong. Where do you see a deed in that story? As I've already hinted,
the mentioned deed is obviously shown.

Remaining three quotes of the Barks Christmas Quote Quiz:

 2. "It's a shame to spend our Christmas savings, but what else can we
    do in a case like this?"
    (Picture shows a piggy bank.)

 6. "Here is the deed - all filled out! Sign it on the dotted line!"

 7. "If I can keep anything BAD from happening to it, I may get a
    four-dollar bonus for Christmas!"
    (Page shows a Disney character with a shovel and a wheelbarrow.)

--- Daniël