"En kvart årgang"

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Mon Feb 3 23:32:30 CET 2003

Hi all!

I am a collector of the books called "En kvart
årgang". These books are collections of 13
issues of DD&Co. I now have a some questions:

1) Why are the enclosures *not* included in
these books?

2) I've collected eight books so far, with book
4 of the 2001 collection as the latest one. Today
I was in a shop where they use to sell this books
and the girl there said that se sold a copy not
very long time ago. So what is the last book that
is published so far?

3) Does these books exist also in other countries
like Denmark, Sweden or Finland?

Sigvald :-)