Free comic Maharajah Donald

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:16:18 CET 2003

I've found out now that no Finnish Comics Store will have any of these free
comic book day comic books. It will be too expensive for them to have them
shipped overseas, only some loyal many year customers may have some from
possible samples.
I wonder if it might be possible to get this Maharajah Donald-book by
sending SASE and IRC (International Response Coupon) to someone? Are those
IRC's used anymore? (IRC is a coupon you can exchange into postage stamps
anywhere).

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -