Interesting

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Wed Feb 5 13:11:56 CET 2003

Duco replied to me:

H> What do you expect? Dozens of replies saying "I
H> don't know"? Now *that* would be interesting to
H> read!

> Looks like Carmen's 'whining' at least caused one more
> reply, and it was even less interesting to read than
> "I don't know".

I assume you refer to *my* mail being less interesting. Then maybe I didn't make my point clear enough.

When people get no replies to what they post here on DCML, this does *not* mean that their posting was not interesting. There have been a lot of mails to which I was tempted to reply "I'd like to know that too" or "Gee, I didn't know that before" etc. But since such e-mails would not add any information, I usually don't send them.

Maybe a lot of other people react the same. This means many interesting e-mails get no reply at all.
But please keep them coming. They *are* appreciated!

--Harry.
(hoping this mail was interesting enough, also for Duco)