Interesting

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Thu Feb 6 10:09:12 CET 2003

Carmen:

> >     Well, every time I post a message, it's SO uninteresting
> > that I get few if any responses.
>
> I meant it as a self-deprecating joke.

In that case: sorry for overreacting.

Dan R.:

> It would be interesting to publish a yearly digest of all the
> uninteresting non-
> replies to interesting mail. Dontcha think?

I looked through my old mails yesterday, and I realise that the number of *interesting* mails coming from *me* is scaringly low. I can blame that on being busy, having stress and such, but the least I can do is also keep the number of my *un*interesting (grumpy) mails on a very low level. Level zero, if possible. Which I'll try to do, from now on.

I'll temporarily break that promise, by sending yet-another uninteresting mail (this one). 8-)

--Harry.