DCML digest, Vol 1 #1254 - 2 msgs

Mary O'Benar obie at sanctum.com
Fri Feb 14 18:27:51 CET 2003

On Friday, February 14 at 06:01  AM, - Paolo
  wrote:

> And on sunday morning he could go to Porta Portese, a flea market
> where to lookfor second-hand comics (beware of pickpockets!)

comment in return:
sounds like a place I'd like to be, my dog would chew & spit out
"footpads," etc.  But I'm in Florida which is not quite next door to
Italy. " Rapa Nui"  stands between me and there.

I've not been long enuf in Fla. to know the area well.  Does anyone who
cares about Ducks'n'Mice live in Tampa, St. Pete area?  I'll buy the
lunch for a  chance to chat duckstuff.

Does anybody know a good secondhand comix place that actually has
disneys around here?  I've gotten so burned out on sticking my head in
a comix store's door, asking "any ducks or mice?"  No, no, never are
any, no.  Pointless anymore to even look, it seems        --mary obe.