Birth of Ducks

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Mon Feb 17 12:14:18 CET 2003

	Hey Cord,

>3) Is intercourse physically possible? I remember a story in which Daisy
>was ashamed of Donald's physique. One of Daisys friends (a goose) had a
>boyfriend who was a boar - ennormously big and strong, at least three
>times bigger than the Ducks and could only say "snort".

	I'm sorry to pick nits, but Daisy's friend is a Susy Swan, a swan,
and Susy's boyfriend is not a boar who can only say "snort", but Deltoid
Biceppa, an sort of ape (or apelike dog?) who can only say "grunt".
	This is very important for those of us who are interested in pigs,
apes, grunting, and snorting. :-)

	David