SV: Birth of Ducks

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Mon Feb 17 21:44:52 CET 2003

Cord Wiljes <cord at wiljes.de>

> Donald D. Markstein wrote:
>> Then how do you explain the fact that
>> Gus Goose is Grandma Duck's nephew?
>
> A brother of one of Gus Gooses's parents
> (all geese) married a sister of Grandma
> Duck. No blood relationship necessary.

Wrong!

1) Gus Goose is NOT Grandma Duck's nephew,
he is her *Grand-nephew*!

2) Grandma Duck has NO sister!

3) Gus Goose's mother, Fanny Coot, is the
daughter of Grandma Duck's brother Casey Coot!

You can read more abot the relations between
the McDucks, Ducks and Coots here:
http://duckman.pettho.com/tree/american.html

>> Or the fact that Diamond Dick, the jewel thief
>> who impersonated Scottie McTerrier, a dogface, >> in "The Old Castle's
Secret", is related to
>> the McDucks?
>
> I believe Diamond Dick married some ancestor
> of our Ducks, but no offspring is mentioned.

How? Diamond Dick had to marry someone alive
at the same time as himself - not long gone
McDuck ancestors.

Sigvald :-)