Don Rosa in Boston

Gary Pantzer gpantzer at ny.tds.net
Fri Feb 21 12:14:17 CET 2003

Final call...
Don Rosa will be at a comic book show in Boston
on Sunday - Feb.23,2003 at the Radisson Hotel
at 200 Stuart Street. There is a parking garage.
Admission is $5 and the show runs 10am to 4pm.
Early preview is $10 if you want to get in at 8:30am.

Use the following url for more details:
http://www.monkeyhouse-entertainment.com/shows.htm
Also on this site is a coupon for $1 off the admission.

Don will also be in Naples,Italy on March 7-9,2003.
Ironically, I will not be at the Boston show due to a
bad back. I hope any fans in the area can attend and
give Don a warm welcome. Maybe he will be invited back
next year and we can have another reunion. ENJOY!
Gary Pantzer
Oneida, NY