Don Rosa at the Vesuvio volcano

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sun Feb 23 23:12:56 CET 2003

Il giorno 23-02-2003 14:52, Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr., sigvald at duckburg.dk ha
scritto:

> Luca Boschi <cnotw at zen.it> wrote:
>
>> Well, Maniago is really very far from Naples.
>> No airports in Maniago; when Don was in Torino
>> last year it was possible to be planned...
>
> OK, I see! Well, next time you could have your
> festival in Venice in order to make it as easy
> as possible for Don to visit Maniago, I think
> he will apreciate such a thought!
>
> Any way, this time you could instead take Don
> to Vesuvio, the home area of Magica de Spell.
>
> Sigvald :-)

YOU TOLD IT! It shall happen! When Don will be in Naples, he will come with
us to vist the very places where magica's home-laboratory was guessed by
Carl Barks. This trip, maybe, shall take place une day or two *before*
Napoli Comicon inauguration. We hope that this visit to the Volcan can give
Don new suggestions for creating a new story... Maybe!

Luca