New Gemstone Comics Info

Donald D. Markstein ddmarkstein at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 14:39:43 CET 2003

> Strange, very strange indeed - why did this
> Clark guy mention Don Rosa after the AFAIK
> completely unknown Patrick Block??? I hope
> it's not some kind of hostility towards Don,
> because of his "strike" last year?

Where do you get this stuff, Sigvald? "This Clark guy" (as you call an
editor I've been dealing with for more than ten years, and have known
personally for more than 20) obviously listed Pat Block (who is VERY well
known to the American audience this news release is intended for, whether
YOU read the credits in Egmont comics or not) first because that's where his
name comes in the alphabet.

Your completely unwarranted speculation about "hostility" is how ugly rumors
get started. Since you clearly admit you don't know the people involved, you
ought to keep your daydreams about their personal feelings to yourself.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary.
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm