sarcasm

Heino j.heino at kotiposti.net
Mon Jan 6 16:48:08 CET 2003

Sarcasm is a very difficult thing when you're sending email or posting to a
message board, since there is no visual or even audio connection between the
persons that communicate (and would reveal it). There's always people who
don't see it and take it personally and you can't blame them since it often
is very difficult to spot it online. But you can mostly tell if it's just a
joke when you start thinking of the whole situation and who said it...

I'm sure Sigvald is giggling by his computer when he is reading our posts
about this subject and wonders how the hell did this get so many replies...

Janne Heino